PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
This article is from the Cigar World blog in Germany so you may need to use Google Translate or have your browser translate the text to read it. It's a great tour of the current factory with lots of history. You can even spot the Parker pipes being prepared in one of the photos! My favorite part is at the end when they are opening drawers full of history from the archives. Amazing stuff.

LINK

Last edited:

Choatecav

Can't Leave
Dec 19, 2023
Middle Tennessee
This article is from the Cigar World blog in Germany so you may need to use Google Translate or have your browser translate the text to read it. It's a great tour of the current factory with lots of history. You can even spot the Parker pipes being prepared in one of the photos! My favorite part is at the end when they are opening drawers full of history from the archives. Amazing stuff.

LINK

Boy, I really enjoyed reading this article and the pictures that corresponded with the text. I especially liked the archive pictures. Thanks.

Reactions: Terry Lennox

Terry Lennox

Can't Leave
Aug 11, 2021
Southern California
And here is Shane Ireland's visit to the factory for SP from 2019. You can see the same staining station seen in the other writeup and seen in the video when they stain the shell pipes.
LINK

Reactions: pipenschmoeker123