PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
I just had a good experience with this seller through their AE online store and thought I'd share.

I've now ordered and received 80 of these pipe stands from them:

pipe stand.jpg

I like the look of them and the metal is flexible enough I can gently bend it to fit different sized pipes better. The grain of the wood varies from piece to piece. Plus you can't beat a price of $3.80/per + shipping. They have all arrived with each wood base wrapped in bubble wrap and the metal pieces stacked and wrapped in bubble wrap.

All straight forward business transactions so far.

Now for the good part. My last order of 30 stands was sent back by customs for whatever reason. I received an email from the seller and we did the usual verify address and info stuff. They seemed a little unsure of what to do next so I suggested they contact the shipping company and see about getting a refund or whatever they could get from them. A week or so later I got an email from the seller asking if I wanted a refund or the product re-shipped. All 30 stands arrived and in good shape this weekend.

It was nice to not have to fight for a refund or reshipment so I thought I would post here about the seller. I admit I was surprised when I looked on my order and saw it was Idea Pipes. I even clicked the store link in the digital invoice and saw some pictures I've seen posted elsewhere.

This is just my personal experience. YMMV

Status
Not open for further replies.