PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Really like him, a lot of people only know him for Breaking Bad, but to me he will always be Hal the father from Malcolm in the middle.

He did all of the skating in these scenes with the exception of when "he" left his feet, no cartwheel and no handstand, but everything else. He also has one of the greatest mic drop moments in audience Q&A in history.

Jun 9, 2018
England
My two favorite comedic roles are as Tim Sacksky (King of Queens) and Tim Whatley (Seinfeld)… and drama, aside from BB, it’d have to be Michael Desiato (Your Honor).

Hahahaha! He was brilliant in that King Of Queens episode. Didn't Doug betray Carrie by joining them in the pool? Loved that show. Arthur Spooner - played by the late Jerry Stiller - was one of the all time great comedy characters. He was great in Seinfeld, as well.

Reactions: STP

STP

Lifer
Sep 8, 2020
Northeast USA
Hahahaha! He was brilliant in that King Of Queens episode. Didn't Doug betray Carrie by joining them in the pool? Loved that show. Arthur Spooner - played by the late Jerry Stiller - was one of the all time great comedy characters. He was great in Seinfeld, as well.
Ha… yea, “liquid heaven” convinced him. Carrie ended up in there too at the end. Great show! My favorite Arthur Spooner skit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: smudgersmissingleg

wilblee

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2021
Texas Hill Country
Breaking Bad - the show that answers the question, “How can things possibly get worse?” Love that show, mainly because of Cranston.

I do believe, however, that my favorite thing of his was Trumbo.

Reactions: autumnfog