PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
I'm glad someone is having some eBay luck.
All the pipes I have been watching are selling to high for my bank account.
I watched a Nording I was interested in sell for north of $700.00 this afternoon. 8O

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
I agree about the inflated prices. Also, as it gets closer to Christmas family members are more apt to bid on pipes on ebay for their loved ones. I suppose they think they can get a better deal but it ends up driving the prices through the roof.

dd951

Can't Leave
Jun 18, 2010
those are two good looking pipes, but the bottom one cranks my tractor

whitecloud

Lurker
Sep 13, 2010
I have been collecting my pipes from eBay since February. these are "estate" pipes (or used pipes)which some people may not be interested in buying. You can get some deals on Saturday and Sunday nights. I find people are tied up or people who are buying on eBay to stock shops are taking a break. Also, at odd times of the day one can find pipes that are not bid on and you can get them for the opening price. I made a price chart for a variety of top-end pipes and compared the eBay sale price and I find that quite a few of the name brands will sell for 50% of the new price for estate pipes. Some people find there is fun in the hunt, some may not. Above all, have fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.