PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
4noggins was kind enough to send me a sample of their "Button Bay" blend with my recent pipe order, and I think it's become one of my new favorites (can one have too many favorites?)* Has anyone else tried this? I highly recommend a taste!
It's got a delightfully mellow nutty taste, with just enough Latakia to satisfy that taste and aroma craving. Also, Burley, Virginia and Perique. So of course I just had to order some while the forum members' discount lasts - just one more day - Thanks, Rich! :worship:
*So far, Peterson Sunset Breeze & Connoisseur's Choice; and McClelland's Frog Morton Cellar

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
I also received a sample of 'button bay' from 4noggins and I just lit it up right now.
It is totally different than the va's and Vapers, of course, and decidedly a turn around from the English's I've tried, including Dunhill's EMP, standard, nightcap; HH mature and others. Possibly it is the stronger latakia and Burley that I'm not familiar with.
Going to finish off the sample and decide whether to order this in bulk. My first time trying bulk tobacco that is not a 'name brand' from a tin.
Allan

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
I also recieved a sample in my last order, and will be ordering more! Owls Head good too.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Just a quick question, do they always send samples? I will be placing a fairly large order in the next few days and I was just curious.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
"Just a quick question, do they always send samples?"
Not always, but with a fairly large order, I would think so. You can always say a fellow forum member recommended Button Bay (or whatever) and request a sample.

ebag

Might Stick Around
Feb 16, 2013
I just recently got my 4noggins order in the mail and they threw in the sample of Lord Methely's.
It was an amazing smoke and I will definitely be buying a ton more of it in the future when I get through my current cache of tobacco.
Or just go out and finally get around to buying some new containers for them to keep them all fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.