PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
If you don't know, I arrived here very leery of on-line vendors. Well, I sucked it up and ordered some bowls for the new Falcon from a sponsor, 4noggins.
I'm impressed and emailed an "attaboy" to them lauding their service. I placed the order on the 25th extant and the bowls are sitting on my desk as I write. The site was easy to navigate, the product was in stock, the order filled quickly and posted. What more could a customer ask? And! AND! No shipping charge for orders of $100.00. And finally, as there is no longer a tobacconist in my town, no guilt!
Except for the incessant rain, today has been very good!

alex87

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 30, 2012
Even from across the border Rich has outstanding service. Will give a solid +1 to 4Noggins.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
I really enjoy business with him. Alas, for my next order there's just a few things he either doesn't have, or doesn't have in stock, so this one will probably go SPC.
But, 4noggs is the first place I look. And I actually highly prefer the shipping I've gotten from USPS as opposed to UPS. As an added bonus, I get mail by 3pm, and UPS doesn't hit my door until 7ish.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
4noggins not only has a fantastic stock that ships fast, but they have great in-house blends (just got a pound of Bald Headed teacher)and they respond quickly to email. It is a pleasure to shop and buy with 4noggins.

Status
Not open for further replies.