Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
@nsfisher ask and ye shall recieve, I've gotten samples of everything I've asked for each order, usually about 3 samples I'll ask for of 4 noggins blends. Thing is you don't want to send a sample w/o someone asking for it and then if it gets hit by customs you end up paying for the sample that you never asked for.

pustolov

Lurker
Jul 11, 2013
Did any of you Canadians ever had to pay customs when you were ordering from 4noggins? Also how much do you buy at once in order not to get charged customs. Thanks

nzpiper

Might Stick Around
Aug 16, 2011
4Noggins is the home of Bald Headed Teacher! Nuff said!
I'm a loyal 4Noggins patron myself and a 1Q devotee. Just wondering how BHT would compare?

rustycolt

Lurker
Jul 13, 2013
Canada
Add one more to the "Rich is outstanding" camp.

4Noggins is the most Canadian friendly place for tobacco that I have bought from, that, combined with the terrific house blends keeps me going back time and time again. The samples I have requested have been a perfect way to try some new blends, and have introduced me to a couple of favorites that I wouldn't have otherwise found. Three Blind Moose and Prairie Wind occupy two of my top spots!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Just to join in with all of you, Rich is a great guy with top notch service. If you call him on the phone and he's not busy, he will talk with you about pipes or tobacco or life in general.
Prices are great and the sample of Bald Headed Teacher is on my next order to be placed.

Status
Not open for further replies.