+100 for WCC

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

I have ordered several times from them in the last year and always quick to arrive and accurate except my last order the wrong item was sent. I emailed them last night and I get the following response this morning, "No Problem, sending out the Blue today. Please keep the gold. Thanks! Earnie Q".

Amazing service and he actually thanked me! Some places might give a store credit or some places would ask to ship the incorrect item back. Not Earnie. WOW!

I actually had another order in my cart that I didn't push send on but I intend to.

After this exchange I watched the video below where Earnie Q is interviewed. This guy is awesome. So bright, articulate, experienced/skilled and obviously caring. What a leader. The kind I love to follow. If I'm ever in bean town I hope to be able to visit WCC and meet him in person. Thank you Earnie Q!

I am seriously grateful for the service and kindness EQ has shown to me. I order a lot of different goods online and so often if a mistake is made it's the customers fault. I replied to EQs note with a note of gratitude for the service and again an almost instant reply, "No problem". If this is "Boston Nice" keep it coming!!!!!!!!