PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
So today I received my “The Piper” pipe holder and I’m really excited to try it out. I got the stainless steel short one, but there is a tall version available. I removed the magnet for regular tampers as my tamper is made from .925 silver. I drilled the hole out for my purposes. Do so at your own risk.
Quality is fantastic and it holds many of my pipes. You want to try different ones for the best fit.
It has a firm and secure clamping ring that has extra cushion so it won’t scar your pipe.
Available at www.Thepipery.com for $35.00 (colors available are grey, green and stainless steel. Tall and short.)

Last edited:
Reactions: rogers and ron123

ron123

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 28, 2015
Park Ridge, IL
@voorhees @shaintiques I've bought several different little bean bag pipe holders to try and come up with a cup-holder pipe holder solution for use in the car, but never found the right fit. I got one of these a couple of weeks ago though, and agree, these are just the perfect solution ???

Reactions: voorhees

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
That's neat! How does the latch mechanism work?

Pressure mechanism. You push down the center button and the latch flips over. You do not have to engage it. Either putting a pipe in place or removing it. Just pull up and the latch releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.