North Carolina
2021 HH Burley Flake in a Pete SH Hudson

52891001285_44eec95671_o.jpg
Been looking hard for a Dark smooth Hudson

tmcg81

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2020
NJ
KBV Robo Burlesque in a Georg Jensen bent brandy. I bought a pouch of this probably three years ago, opened it, loved the pouch aroma, put it in a pipe, and then didn't care for it at all. I put it in a mason jar and forgot all about it. I just popped it open for the first time since I sealed it up, and I'm really digging it. I think I'm just better at smoking than I was back then. I really missed KBV tobacco. I smoked a ton of Burley Morning Pipe when I first started smoking a pipe. I've got half a pound of it stashed away that I'll need to get back into very soon.

Lucro

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2024
Pittsburgh, PA
Busy busy weekend in good ways. Happy Father’s Day to all the dads here! Enjoying a bowl of Steamworks 2024 to wrap up the weekend. Enjoying it in my Nording 506 volcano. Love this pipe for its smaller bowl and looks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 4

Hillcrest

Lifer
Dec 3, 2021
Bagshot Row, Hobbiton
A parfait of Autumn evening topped with some Newminster 400 NF in the Vauen Olaf bent egg with 9mm filter sitting in a lawnchair watching the fireflies rise up from the clover around me, rising ever higher and shining ever brighter in the hopes of attracting their one-time mate ... then the bats came out ! 🦇 :ROFLMAO:
Such are the times ...