Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sep 17, 2019
Hey all,

I can't find that Count Pulaski pipe tobacco anywhere. I had over a pound of it a few years ago and after being generous with it and smoking it generously I am now down to the bone. I thought it was a Sutliff baccy but, I can find it no where. Can someone point me in the right direction??

Thanks mucho,

Pipe Collector 34

Reactions: Peter Turbo

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Hey all,

I can't find that Count Pulaski pipe tobacco anywhere. I had over a pound of it a few years ago and after being generous with it and smoking it generously I am now down to the bone. I thought it was a Sutliff baccy but, I can find it no where. Can someone point me in the right direction??
Do you have any B+Ms near you?

Where do you live?

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
My local B&M shop had that tobacco for years, and I have smoked it in the past. It's a pretty decent tobacco, but I don't recall seeing it in their selection the last few times I've been in the shop.
There is a chance a local B&M shop in your area might have it if they sell bulk Sutliff blends.

Sep 17, 2019
I have only been in So. Illinois a short while but, there is a B & M in Carbondale, IL about 15-20 min. from me so I will give them a call. Count Pulaski was created in an effort to duplicate an infamous baccy no longer manufactured called FMOT or better yet, Frog Morton on the Pond. I believe I still have a few tins and the last time I popped one was at the very last Chicago Show at Pheasant Run in St. Charles IL. That was a venue .
I want to personally say thanks to all that reached out to me on this one. Thanks again for helping a veteran today.
Pipe Collector 34

Reactions: jpmcwjr