PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

slippery pete

Lurker
May 16, 2024
comer ga
Hello all, glad to be here. I'm a new pipe smoker, I bought a Savinelli Trevi 614 smooth finish just love it been smoking sutliff vanilla custard wonderfull smell but the pipe shop I go to sells it as fast as they get it. bought a can of mac baren 7 sea's smells good smokes nice but not as good as the sutliff. Well i just wanted to introduce my self,

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
hello all, glad to be here i'm a new pipe smoker, I bought a savinelli trevi 614 smooth finish just love it been smoking sutliff vanilla custard wonderfull smell but the pipe shop I go to sells it as fast as they get it. bought a can of mac baren 7 sea's smells good smokes nice but not as good as the sutliff. Well i just wanted to introduce my self,
welcome. The 7 Seas smokes great but is a little trickier it's not super temperamental but just enough to make a difference.

morescnj

Lurker
Apr 13, 2024
Northern California
hello all, glad to be here i'm a new pipe smoker, I bought a savinelli trevi 614 smooth finish just love it been smoking sutliff vanilla custard wonderfull smell but the pipe shop I go to sells it as fast as they get it. bought a can of mac baren 7 sea's smells good smokes nice but not as good as the sutliff. Well i just wanted to introduce my self,
Welcome to the club my friend. I am
From Northern California. Just enjoying my third bowl tonight. Smoked my Castello, then my Bjarne, and finishing with my Nording…. It’s a good habit to have. LOL