PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Capitals fan checking in. We're playing with house money, and it would be a miracle to get out of Round 1 vs the Rangers. Brothers in the NHL aren't unusual, but I'm watching the two Lindgren brothers.

1713613751644.png

We'll see if Wilson can keep his cool, and will be pitted against Rempe. Wilson getting tossed would be a disaster

1713613840930.jpeg

yanoJL

Lifer
Oct 21, 2022
Pismo Beach, California
Florida Panthers!
I was born and raised in Miami. Before moving to California, I had season tickets to the Panthers. So yeah, I'm a fan.
The Panthers have been to the Stanley Cup finals twice. They got swept by the Avalanche their first time, and lost to Las Vegas last year 4-1.
9 total Stanley Cup (finals) games, and only one win. Alas, I'm still rooting for the Panthers. They are the only pro team in South Florida to have never won a Championship.

Lord Stanley's Cup will come to South Florida 🏆
(I hope)

1200px-Florida_Panthers_2016_logo.svg.png

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
My Kings are going to get slaughtered. Too inconsistent, too easily lured off their game by the opposition, too undisciplined. Granted, their special teams are significantly better than last April, but even their PK (top of the league at one point) went into the toilet during the last month or so of the regular season. It's going to take a miracle, and though I'm hopeful, I just don't see it happening. But hey, it's the NHL playoffs; anything can happen!

What I do see is a former King winning it all with his 3rd team, and the Rangers, like the recently deceased OJ, taking us all back to '94 again. Speaking of which, I'm glad my Kings will be wearing their vintage 90s era jerseys for road games. I see Vegas coming out of the West, but it won't be easy pickings.

Go Kings!

Reactions: yanoJL

cfreud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 1, 2014
No vested interest ... Ergo, I root for cities with winter. Nonetheless, Dallas-Vegas figures to be a whopper of a first-round series.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Moved to Boston in the late 80s when i was 17, FL had no hockey back then and I knew very little about it, was hooked as soon as i went to my first game at the old Garden. Lemlin / Mood, Borque, Janney, Neely, Oates came in, Sweeney, Wesley the list goes on and on, great time to get introduced to hockey. Remember how upset I was when Neely had t finally retire for good, so much hope when he scored 50 goals in 49 games even though he couldn't skate in every game.

Haven't followed them quite as much as they used to, I honestly hate Rask and that's when i stopped watching as much, the NHL version of Derek Carr, you just knew he would never win the big games.

My favorite meme was Rask with the Napoleon style hat on and the caption "General Soreness" which he would "have" after every game he was blown out, the standing excuse.

kola

Lifer
Apr 1, 2014
Colorado Rockies, Cripple Creek region
Rooting for my current hometown team : CO Avs - then Bruins. Panthers, LA Kings.

Want to see gone: #1 LV Golden Showers, then those pathetic Leafblowers, next, Oilheads, then the Caps and Caveman Ovechkin..ugg-ugg., Dall-ass, the Rump-Rangers and all the other bums. I hope Goons Rempe, Wilson and Kane get a few good asskickings too.

Always great entertainment...until the refs ruin it. Hopefully that's limited this year.

Realistically I think Stars and Rangers could end up in finals...2 teams I can't stand.

Last edited:
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I’m really wanting to see Wilson and Rempe drop the mitts!
Capitals fan checking in. We're playing with house money, and it would be a miracle to get out of Round 1 vs the Rangers. Brothers in the NHL aren't unusual, but I'm watching the two Lindgren brothers.

View attachment 304642

We'll see if Wilson can keep his cool, and will be pitted against Rempe. Wilson getting tossed would be a disaster

I really want to see Rempe and Wilson drop the mitts!

Reactions: GetOffMyLawn