PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Home a little on the early side as the wind abandoned the regatta around lunchtime. Race committee got in a bout of waterskiing while we waited a bit to see if the wind would return (it did, briefly for one last good race). Another glorious day however, and couldn't decide, pipe or cigar...went with a Tatuaje Cojonu 2015. Such a lovely afternoon!
IMG_7123.jpg IMG_7120.JPG

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a much needed nap, and am relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and snow peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. Hope to go off diet in a couple of days. I'm continuing the first time smoke of old estate pipes theme with a bowl of year 2010 FVF in a straight smooth dark brown 1896 W.H. Newman, Ltd. billiard with a sterling silver band and a tapered yellow and orange stem with white swirls and an orific bit. Watching the Dodgers-Padres game. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.
W.H. Newman_Case.jpg
W.H. Newman_Cased_set.jpg

BrightDarkEyes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 16, 2024
Shuswap, British Columbia
IMG_5337.jpeg
A small miracle took place this week. As you can see, the representatives of his majesty, King Charles III, inspected my properly labeled package and spared me from tithes for the first time ever. Now it’s time to celebrate with Cornell & Diehl’s Haunted Bookshop in my Vauen Dr. Perl 4284 M with a 3mm adapter.

I am running the sprinkler on the lawn in sections so the birds stop eating all my grass seed that hasn’t sprouted due to lack of rain this spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.