PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
After a few months in hospital and rehab, related to repair of a mitral valve and complications from respiratory and gastrointestinal problems, I'm back at the keyboard, at least for Forums. I'm still off email for reasons unknown, hundreds of messages waiting. Sorry to be a "ghost" for so long. Thanks to those who kept me in mind. It will be a while before I'm a regular again, but I'm here and willing.

Chalaw87

Can't Leave
Apr 21, 2021
Northeast TN
After a few months in hospital and rehab, related to repair of a mitral valve and complications from respiratory and gastrointestinal problems, I'm back at the keyboard, at least for Forums. I'm still off email for reasons unknown, hundreds of messages waiting. Sorry to be a "ghost" for so long. Thanks to those who kept me in mind. It will be a while before I'm a regular again, but I'm here and willing.
It’s great to see you back!
I hope your recovery goes well and quickly.

Bassman65

Can't Leave
Nov 30, 2022
Canada
Glad things are looking up. Take care of yourself.