PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scottmi

Lifer
Oct 15, 2022
Orcas, WA
Happy New Year to all youse who have already crossed the line! Still a couple hours for me to go, but time enough for a smoke and get back in to ring the bell.. Sam's Flake in the Briarworks 10th Anniversary Blasted Zulu as my -last- pipe of 2023....
IMG_6166.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a little snacking, and am smoking Jim’s English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a tapered black acrylic stem. Have enough left for one more bowl. Watching Nature on PBS.
Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.jpg

Tomato the Brave was missing for five days, but showed up two nights in a row around two a.m. to eat and warm up inside. He hasn’t been around any other time. This evening, Tomato came over at eight p.m. limping on his back left leg. He’s eaten a couple of times, and mostly laid by my feet. Unfortunately, he won’t allow me to check his leg. I don’t see anything wrong, so at least there’s no blood as a result of an attack by another animal. I don’t know how he got hurt, but he still has his appetite and purrs when I rub and scratch on him as long as I stay away from that leg. Hope he mends fast.
Tomato_Feet1.jpg
Tomato_Feet2.jpg
Tomato_Feet3.jpg
Tomato_LooksatMe0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.