PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Another one from Mustafa at AstasMeerschaum pipes.

I contacted him about a small chip in the button of my commission I had him make. It appeared after 3 smokes. After a few messages back and forth, He told me that the stem was made out of Polyester, and they can get damaged easily. He agreed to make me a new stem for free out of acrylic this time in the color of my choosing. I then went and ordered a second pipe from him. I asked him if he had anything in my price range, and this one spoke to me. He'll be shipping it next week.

Again, I recommend Mustafa to anyone. Very knowledgeable and fair.

icm_fullxfull.498521887_gyg2lusc94ows04o8sso.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Another one from Mustafa at AstasMeerschaum pipes.

I contacted him about a small chip in the button of my commission I had him make. It appeared after 3 smokes. After a few messages back and forth, He told me that the stem was made out of Polyester, and they can get damaged easily. He agreed to make me a new stem for free out of acrylic this time in the color of my choosing. I then went and ordered a second pipe from him. I asked him if he had anything in my price range, and this one spoke to me. He'll be shipping it next week.

Again, I recommend Mustafa to anyone. Very knowledgeable and fair.

View attachment 182976
SPC has a 15% off sale going on.

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
That’s a beautiful pipe. I’m currently enjoying my new AGovem meer and it has a polyester stem. It’s my first polyester stem and I’m quite fond of it. If you can get past the chip in the button you might end up liking it.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That’s a beautiful pipe. I’m currently enjoying my new AGovem meer and it has a polyester stem. It’s my first polyester stem and I’m quite fond of it. If you can get past the chip in the button you might end up liking it.
I actually didn't know it was polyester. I actually didn't even know they made stems out of polyester. I just thought it was acrylic. I still like it though.