PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
This just appeared in a U.K Newspaper. They already make anti-gas underwear and the company is called 'Shreddies' which is probably the worst name ever for a company after 'Nimrod' or 'Turd Guard'. After the recent thread about 'underwear' I thought it was time to look at bedroom emissions rotf

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I thought this would be a cooking thread. Not twenty minutes ago I finished preparing a leg of lamb in a Dutch oven for its 5 hour journey to deliciousness. It will feed us for two days. Our favourite autumn meal, making for a plump warm center when we go for a walk in the chill wind to see the neighbourhood’s Halloween decorations later. The whole house is filling with the aroma.

But no. Fart sheets it is.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Irrelevant to flatulence, if not to cooking, I understand the cooking version of the Dutch oven to be a kettle with a lid, but I have childhood memories of my grandmother having a little hinged box that sat on one burner of her marvelous old time range and acted as an oven when the two range ovens were already in use. And if my kid memory served me, she called that a Dutch oven. Anyone else ever run into that kitchen item being called a Dutch oven? Never mind intestinal methane. Grandma was from Holyoke, Mass., so the usage may be regional.

Mar 2, 2021
Alabama USA
Irrelevant to flatulence, if not to cooking, I understand the cooking version of the Dutch oven to be a kettle with a lid, but I have childhood memories of my grandmother having a little hinged box that sat on one burner of her marvelous old time range and acted as an oven when the two range ovens were already in use. And if my kid memory served me, she called that a Dutch oven. Anyone else ever run into that kitchen item being called a Dutch oven? Never mind intestinal methane. Grandma was from Holyoke, Mass., so the usage may be regional.
we’ve used them for camping trips

Reactions: condorlover1

simong

Lifer
Oct 13, 2015
UK
Flatulance Fighting Sheets? Does make you wonder about some people. Poor Devils, must be 'Trumping' all night long to warrant such a purchase.
@condorlover1 what are you doing reading the Mirror? I had you down as an FT type of chap.?

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@warren : The sheets are probably synced to your iPhone which in turn links to Face Books analytic algorithm tied to wellness feature on your 'Smart Fart' watch which is able to differentiate between male or female gastric events.

Reactions: weezell

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
The AFA? I think that sounds to be the sort of organization I could make a worthwhile and positive contribution too! I wonder how much the annual membership dues are or do you just let rip in a zip lock bag and mail it in for evaluation before you get your membership.

• Haha
Reactions: weezell and warren

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Flatulance Fighting Sheets? Does make you wonder about some people. Poor Devils, must be 'Trumping' all night long to warrant such a purchase.
@condorlover1 what are you doing reading the Mirror? I had you down as an FT type of chap.?
Actually I am Daily Telegraph reader with the odd sneak peak at the Daily Mail, The Sun and Mirror!

Reactions: weezell