PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Are you talking about the one with the green tin label that feature and assembly of sheds and broken down hovels? If so that ones pretty good although the lids keep popping. I smoke a couple of tins of it every month although it could benefit from an injection of Rose Geranium so I tend to mix it with Black Twist or RB Plug or Condor-Ski Plug. Some say its pretty bland although I find it pretty decent.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Are you talking about the one with the green tin label that feature and assembly of sheds and broken down hovels? If so that ones pretty good although the lids keep popping. I smoke a couple of tins of it every month although it could benefit from an injection of Rose Geranium so I tend to mix it with Black Twist or RB Plug or Condor-Ski Plug. Some say its pretty bland although I find it pretty decent.
Ours just has a plain green label. It’s a strange thing. That and Rum Flake seem to be in stock in various places, along with Latakia blends.

Reactions: PaulTheScandinavian

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Not sure I’ve wondered the same thing. I think people want bulk with GH
It's strange what you can find - some of the flavored twists, most of the mixtures, some of the american style aros, broken Scotch flake, Burley and Bright, maybe a few others. Definitely more in tins which are often dirt cheap compared to some other. The BB#2 I bought recently was under $9/tin. Not bulk prices but cheaper than the average tinned tobacco.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
Here in the USA, I've been turning people off of both Gawith's. I'm pretty sure they shrink your testicles and make your grow flabby man breasts. Something in the Lakeland area releases extra estrogen so for the love of all that's good and pure, DON'T SMOKE THEM. get the message out to all pipers! You'll thank me in the long run.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Here in the USA, I've been turning people off of both Gawith's. I'm pretty sure they shrink your testicles and make your grow flabby man breasts. Something in the Lakeland area releases extra estrogen so for the love of all that's good and pure, DON'T SMOKE THEM. get the message out to all pipers! You'll thank me in the long run.
They also make your penis shrink like Mountain Dew. ?

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
So that’s what’s causing it! I’ll send you my stash ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.