PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigmund

Lifer
Sep 17, 2023
France
Tried smoking several blends. Trying to get over Covid. Loss of smell is truly toubling. I cant tell the difference between an Aero, Malin Flake, and an English. I guess I hope for the best and will probably smoke a lot less. It doesnt taste bad just not great. I suppose its time to break out the tins Im not super fond of.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Tried smoking several blends. Trying to get over Covid. Loss of smell is truly toubling. I cant tell the difference between an Aero, Malin Flake, and an English. I guess I hope for the best and will probably smoke a lot less. It doesnt taste bad just not great. I suppose its time to break out the tins Im not super fond of.
@Sigmund Get well soon!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Damned virus of the devil. I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. I had my covid and flu shots a few weeks ago. I too find that my sense of smell is not as it used to be, and even my palate, or taste.

Cloozoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 1, 2023
Taking further advantage of the pleasant day to have a bowl of Sam's Flake in a fine -smoking Blatter.

IMG_6167.jpeg

On one side it's stamped "Blatter"

IMG_6168.jpeg

And on the other side "Rettalb", presumably so that if you're looking at yourself in the mirror and forget what you're smoking, you'll be reminded.

IMG_6169.jpeg

Kingsley

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 16, 2020
PA
IMG_8581.jpegIMG_8583.jpegIMG_8582.jpegBowl three in the calabash meer, 2021 Wessex Campaign Dark Flake. Going through many VA blends right now to find what I’d like to cellar heavily in the future. This isn’t bad in anyway, but when I’m done with my jar that has but a few dried and brittle-oil scraps, I won’t find myself searching it out again. Stoved VA’s are my favourite, and I see little point in going deep in something that I find just a hair above okay, at least for now and the foreseeable future. Happy Holidays, All!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.