PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
For most of today I've been smoking some kind of English aromatic concoction I made 3 years ago and recently discovered a jar of, in a Medico VFQ squat bulldog. Just got everyone to go to sleep, I had to find a pharmacy that was open late to get cold medicines for my kids and chocolates for my wife, they are sick and they were keeping my wife awake and she was getting cranky lol.

20231215_174553.jpg

Mar 1, 2014
Home blend "OREO" in a Peder Jeppesen Churchwarden.

A blend of 33% Sutliff Creme Brulee, 33% Sutliff Chocolate Mousse, 16% Gawith Hoggarth Dark Bird's Eye, and 16% C&D Star of the East.
This is one of my favorite creations, both because of the combination of earthy and sweet flavor, and it burns spectacularly well.

The Peder Jeppesen pipe would be perfect if only the shank would pass a pipe cleaner.

5351D057-02A3-483D-AEEE-E2713DC3CEAC.jpeg

BlueRidge

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2022
Watch City's 558 in a smooth 313 spigot. good morning

Khv5r7Ih.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Good day everyone, I’m smoking some old Murray’s Erinmore in a small Kaywoodie billiard from a matched grain set and although it’s a bit early I’m having a drop of JW Black Label with my second coffee of the day (Lavazza, always Lavazza).

I’m pretty much done with this bowl now after going through the posts from the last few days and I’m prepping a mix of 50/50 MacB London Burley and Vanilla Roll Cake, the chocolate from the London and the vanilla from the RC go together beautifully and it’s become a favourite over the last few days. Anyway I’ll be smoking it in a 1940/50’s Kaywoodie Centennial billiard which really lives up to the hype of the original adverts from when these beauties were made. image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.