Pipe Lover from China says Hello to You!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

48 Fresh AKB Meerschaum Pipes
18 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes
48 Fresh Rattray's Pipes
2 Fresh Jody Davis Pipes
12 Fresh Claudio Cavicchi Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

FHlight

(FengHao)
Sep 28, 2022
Hello everyone.

I come from China, and have been exposed to pipe smoking for more than one year,

When I touched the pipe, I was deeply attracted by it. I would find some free time to enjoy my pipe almost every day, about 2-3 times a day.

In China, there are not many people smoking pipes, so I am glad to find such a forum to discuss pipes.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
Ni hao! Welcome from New Zealand.

I lived in Henan province for about 9 months back in 2003. I was teaching English in Zheng Zhou during the 'Sars' outbreak. I have very fond memories of my time there, and particularly miss the food. My Canadian wife makes a very good dumping though, so I am grateful for that.

Another connection I have to Henan province is that is the sister province of Manitoba, Canada. I have my second home there, in Winnipeg.

Both Zheng Zhou and Winnipeg were very easy for biking and skateboarding, being so flat...not like New Zealand cities built on old volcanoes!

Anyway, welcome.

Isaac.

FHlight

(FengHao)
Sep 28, 2022
Ni hao! Welcome from New Zealand.

I lived in Henan province for about 9 months back in 2003. I was teaching English in Zheng Zhou during the 'Sars' outbreak. I have very fond memories of my time there, and particularly miss the food. My Canadian wife makes a very good dumping though, so I am grateful for that.

Another connection I have to Henan province is that is the sister province of Manitoba, Canada. I have my second home there, in Winnipeg.

Both Zheng Zhou and Winnipeg were very easy for biking and skateboarding, being so flat...not like New Zealand cities built on old volcanoes!

Anyway, welcome.

Isaac.
Wow, what a surprise

2003 has been a long time ago. Now Zhengzhou has changed a lot. If you come here again, you will find it is completely different from your previous impression

You are welcome to come again. I will invite you to eat the special cuisine of Zhengzhou again.