PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Not far from finishing this bowl of year 2016 Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Kentucky in an undated family era Sasieni Natural Four Dot Grosvenor smooth medium brown quarter bend bulldog with a black tapered vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. The light rain is still coming down, so no walks today.
SasieniNatural4Dot_Grosvenor.jpg

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
This was suppose to be for what I was smoking last night. Rattray’s Exotic Passion, in a MM Apple Diplomat with a Forever Stem.

Holy Crap!

Whoever created this blend, never seemed to get the concept of subtlety adding flavors for enhancements, not drowning it in sauce.

If I ever smoke this stuff again, I’ll let it dry out real crispy for a day or two, and maybe, it will be subtle. 🙄

The only thing to do with this stuff, is use it as an air freshener,
the smell is that intense. Stick it in your bathroom, and the entire thing will smell, I guarantee LOL 😆

30FBC703-0219-4578-80CE-6B0D6465F665.jpeg

3AA14EB8-2D1D-4915-958A-A5B56B016FA0.png

Rattray’s Exotic Passion Bathroom Air Freshener! rotf

AC47A05E-EC40-434D-8FE8-19B328978AA5.jpeg

Aug 11, 2022
Cedar Rapids, IA
Trying out part of my Secret Santa gift from @Nomadorb. Seemed only fitting to buy a new (and potentially dedicated) pipe for this unique blend. puffy
Just had a second bowl of C&D Visions of Celephais in my new MM Hardwood pipe, and I'm liking it! The grape Tootsie Roll pop flavor at the outset took some getting used to, but the underlying tobaccos are solid. And it takes a match and stays lit very nicely.

Before I joined PM, I thought aromatics were just for kidsnewcomers, but my mind is being opened...

Status
Not open for further replies.