Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking Seattle Pipe Club Give Me Liberty in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera with a black acrylic tapered stem. Larry's El Salvador Dali, neat, is my drink.
Ardor Venere Extra Maigret billiard .jpg

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Been coughing and sneezing since my flu vaccine 💉. Lost my taste for beer 🍺 and pipeweed:)
Smoked all my SG Black Forest (AKA real life equivalent of "Clay King 👑") now; going to dedicate one of my clay pipes to golden Virginia and Cavendish blends including @Chaukisch's "Clay King 👑" when he makes it; he says he's personally selecting the finest golden Virginia leaves for his prized masterpiece:)
Getting ready for Stoptober next month; need to avoid pubs as well to save money 💰 and always get people smoking...
Going to send a friend the Captain Black Original I was given in Nottingham. Good 👍 thing the pipe smoker's meet-up isn't in Stoptober:)
Not going into town except to the refill stall at the market or on the way to catch buses or to / from volunteer days. Going to save a lot of money 💰 next month:)
Not bothered about going in shops or pubs now; I've already stopped using Tesco now!
I might do a charity fundraiser during Stoptober for Macmillan Cancer support in memory of a friend who died of cancer a few years ago.
RIP "Ragnar" (Nathan Wade) 1982-2018.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
C&D Mountain Camp in a Yello-Bole checker panel billiard/pot straight saddle stem. I finally got my wife's car inspected yesterday after jump starting it and running it around town for days to get the computer re-set so the car would interact with the inspection computer. Up early this a.m. for a blood draw for my annual physical. Clearing the decks for a long list of other errands and obligations. This Mountain Camp tastes good.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
You might be right, that really sounds delicious. I'm laughing at the picture they used - Place the sick guy on the tin lid almost right in the middle of the photo, that sure looks good. :ROFLMAO:

OT:
Puffing one of the last fillings of random brick in my little cob.

View attachment 170140

View attachment 170141
@Chaukisch SG Black Forest is delicious 😋 in a clay pipe; I think I've found the real "Clay King 👑":)
Just got some Captain Black Original to smoke before the end of the month now.
How is your username pronounced; is it "Chow-kish"???

Status
Not open for further replies.