Status
Not open for further replies.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast

Mac Baren: HH Old Dark Fired in a Meer ...​

B9PtQGF.jpg
I tried some of this for the first time today, even with a few years on it, i quickly found that it’s not for me, tasted like a camp fire.

Dec 3, 2021
Pennsylvania & New York
Unfortunately no picture today. The experiment was not very successful as well. The cigar is one of the most horrible I ever smoked. The draw was so tight I was not get any smoke through the pipe and it was not enjoyable even smoking the cigar normally.
I highly recommend the PerfecDraw cigar tool for opening cigars with tight draws. The barbs on it remove tobacco so that a channel stays open (as opposed to a spike that just pushes and compresses tobacco that eventually closes up again). It deserves the awards it has won.

IMG_20220621_225823__01.jpg

Last edited:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a wonderful salad, wild caught catfish and sugar snap peas dinner with strawberries for dessert. I've a third of a bowl left of Wilke No. 515 in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This was the blend Basil Rathbone smoked. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Been busy cataloging Sonic the Hedgehog art work.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.