PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fralphog

Lifer
Oct 28, 2021
Idaho
A nice bright day here on the south coast, took a walk with Bengal Slices in a MM Marcus.
I cant stand having my picture taken (as shown by the happy look on my face) I did have fun playing around View attachment 133164with the filters though, trying to make it look like a real 35ml camera with real film.

Home now with Tuskegee Airman in the Kiko Kikob.
Great picture! Love the classic look that B&W prints provide. If I might say, You’re facial expression presents a very Sherlock Holmes-esk demeanor. Possibly studying a critical clue or surveying the facial expression of a possible suspect? Have an awesome day ”Holmes”?

UncleRasta

Lifer
Sep 26, 2019
Monterey, CA
A nice bright day here on the south coast, took a walk with Bengal Slices in a MM Marcus.
I cant stand having my picture taken (as shown by the happy look on my face) I did have fun playing around View attachment 133164with the filters though, trying to make it look like a real 35ml camera with real film.

Home now with Tuskegee Airman in the Kiko Kikob.
Wonderful to see you, Jason. Up until now you've been an avatar ?

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Great picture! Love the classic look that B&W prints provide. If I might say, You’re facial expression presents a very Sherlock Holmes-esk demeanor. Possibly studying a critical clue or surveying the facial expression of a possible suspect? Have an awesome day ”Holmes”?
??? Thank you, I take being compared to Holmes a great complement, unfortunately however I’m more like Frank Drebin from the Naked Gun movies than Sherlock, as much as I’d like to think otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.