PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple, and am passing the half way mark on this bowl of Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem. Have a little more work to do.
BBB Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
@Birddog66 Did you get the Boneyard from Smokingpipes.com???
I'm taking some Virginia Cake when I go to the Jamestown re-enactment next month and saving the Yorktown for the Redcoats and Revolutionaries.
Saving the Cannon Plug for re-enactments.
Yes mate, it’s sold out at the moment and probably won’t be back for a while, until C&D has enough leftovers to form a new batch anyway. You need to put a email alert on and they’ll let you know when it’s in. I think Double Down is still available, VaBur at the same price.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
A nice bright day here on the south coast, took a walk with Bengal Slices in a MM Marcus.
I cant stand having my picture taken (as shown by the happy look on my face) I did have fun playing around 124053E3-E546-47D7-AB41-D44877BC598D.jpegwith the filters though, trying to make it look like a real 35ml camera with real film.

Home now with Tuskegee Airman in the Kiko Kikob.

captpat

Lifer
Dec 16, 2014
North Carolina
Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Stanwell Bulldog shape #32. This finishes my first tin of Bob's, this is sneaky stuff when opening the tin I didn't think I'd care for it but as time went on I found myself reaching for it with increasing frequency. I ordered 2 tins to try with the last GH drop at SP, now I'll need to order more once it pops up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.