PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It seems like nearly every day a new member pops up on Forums, and many post welcoming him or her aboard, sometimes two or more new members a day. I saw the tally of members recently, and I can't remember the number, but it was thousands. Many don't post that much, but with the accumulation of members, I notice the slate of recent posts moves fairly quickly. I can post on a thread, and by the time I "send," I'm third or fourth down the rosters, so posts are cooking along. People come and go. A few re-emerge after a year or more. The membership is from all over the world, very cosmopolitan, and seemingly highly diverse. Questions get re-asked, but need to be, with new people in the audience. I enjoyed Forums back in the good old days, 2013 for me, but these will be the good old days in a year or two. Keep on keeping on!

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
Sometimes, in the twilight of the night, I see Cosmic asking me what is a TAD.
While my wife snores like a tractor. This forum is driving me crazy. My wife calls me a fucking rookie, smokes lollipops.

Sometimes, in the twilight of the night, I see Cosmic asking me what is a TAD. While my wife snores like a tractor. This forum is driving me crazy. My wife calls me a fucking rookie, smokes lollipops.View attachment 130947