The (Un)Official PipesMagazine Secret Santa 2021!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crapgame

Lurker
Dec 10, 2015
Thank you Andy!! The candy was great..thanks to your son!! My wife has a tea house going coworker that introduced her to different teas so my wife has that..thank you... As for the tobacco... I don't know what to try or let it keep aging!! Oh and I love the tamper!!

Attachments

• IMG_20211219_134817142.jpg
    IMG_20211219_134817142.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 26

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
So I caved and opened the box!

Wow! Thank you so much Santa, but I just need to know which wire to cut. Your prompt reply is appreciated, as time is a factor here

timebomb-can-you-deactivate.jpg

crapgame

Lurker
Dec 10, 2015
Yes! I found that out the hard way. Don't mix with bourbon....unless your close to a soft surface! Love it

Yes! I found that out the hard way. Don't mix with bourbon....unless your close to a soft surface! Love it
It's pretty hard core, the aro version is the same thing with a butternut/ vanilla topping... Not over the too with sweet... But the sweet will lull you into taking your guard down while you smoke it...then BAM!

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
It’s Christmas time, red and green wire at the same time. Nothing to worry about!

Godspeed @mikethompson

Snipped in the nick of time! Oh and my mistake, I thought the package was from my Secret Santa, but it was actually from my mother-in-law. I will do my best to hold out for the rest of the week!

JKoD

Part of the Furniture Now
May 9, 2021
IN
We have a fresh arrival… I received my package today. I’m really appreciative of this secret Santa exchange. Very encouraged by the generosity of people who don’t know each other, or at least have never personally met. Also for the opportunity to be generous. Some of us may be wildly surprised at the people on the other end of the screen. But, when people step out and send complete strangers a bit of Christmas Cheer - how can that not put a little bright spot of joy in our lives. Anyway - Thank you @LotusE… That’s a 2014 Tin of Joie De Vevre…BTW - so it’s almost 8 and the start of suggested peak on the tin ?. And the Peterson’s System Standard pipe on top of that with two more tins and the Cheroots to boot?? Dude. Too generous. Merry Christmas.

68CBC502-3BA2-42A6-8CBF-FDE11D2731C6.jpeg

Attachments

• B7A5BD04-F709-40B9-814F-4E940A28BCFA.jpeg
    B7A5BD04-F709-40B9-814F-4E940A28BCFA.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 7
Status
Not open for further replies.