PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Have long been curious about how occasionally I'll see you post about how you're smoking some new blend in a new pipe about 20 minutes after you posted about smoking some other blend in another pipe. My curiosity is, do you actually change up your pipes and tobacco that quickly?
If you read closer, I mention how far along I am in a smoke when I post. Often, like my current smoke, I didn't list it until I'm close to finishing it. That is why you are seeing another smoke posted in a short time period.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Did a bit of much needed snacking :) , and am a third of the way through this bowl of year 2012 Carter Hall in a black rusticated medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 437/500 military mount with a silver cap and a vulcanite black tapered AB stem. Enjoying quiet reading time with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is chasing a flying bug around the house.
4AB_Rust_left.jpg

Chris81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 11, 2021
Malaga, Spain
some Capstan original navy cut in my straight horn pipe.
This pipe is a “copy” of a very expensive Italian pipe I got obsessed with, so I asked a local artisan to make a very similar one, and he did. Sounds like copyright infringement, sorry! Money didn’t allow me to buy the original…
These days I often use this pipe to finish some cigars so it does have a ghost taste, which doesn't bother me at all, I enjoy it even more indeed.

34A22DC0-96B6-4990-B406-3E31C05D0BDC.jpeg
16A52136-C9E7-43EE-8D9F-9340A6306C7B.jpeg

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
Afternoon gents, just finishing some Hearthside in the latest Ornsby (front) image.jpgnow I have craving for some plug so it’s Open Water in Christine Mkll. I don’t actually know the maker of this pipe although the chap that sold me the second one thought it was a late model type of Ornsby, he thought this because it was a part of his fathers collection that included several Ornsby’s, it has no marks whatsoever.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Enjoying a nice Friday morning here in the Shenandoah Valley Virginia with some Mac Baren Uncut Navy Flake Plug in a Briarworks Moonshine Stoker poker pipe.View attachment 115294View attachment 115295
@Latakia Dave Not tried that one yet. I think flake is well suited to clays but it needs drying out...
Like putting wet wood on the fire ?!!!
I still think Latakia sounds like a cheap car made in Syria before the uprising:)

I woke up with a pounding headache, and I don’t ever get headaches. But, it’s not making me want to smoke at the moment. So, I am decanting or drying some of this, which was my SS gift from @woodsroad to smoke later. Smells divine…. 7 year old Royal Jersey. I can pick up that Germains secret sauce smell. I can’t wait.
CE1BDBF8-700C-4C2D-A1E2-27DE75323DD9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.