PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog66

Lifer
Nov 29, 2020
Newhaven England
I am so tempted to get a Peterson POTY ‘21, they’re beautifully proportioned and have a great backstory but I’m just over my PAD and if I do another hit I’ll be back at the pipeadone clinic.

I’m about to pack some 2016 SG Perfection in this Vauen White Spot Churchwarden, this was a lucky score on eBay and I picked it up for a fraction of what it’s truly worth. The stem is a work of art on its own and it’s got a P-Lip too. image.jpgimage.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Bright Flek in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic tapered stem. Got four KBV blends today, so I'll be working on reviews.
2002_Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard .jpg

JimK

Lifer
Feb 11, 2021
Afternoon bowl of C&D Autumn Evening in an Upshall P Bulldog with quarter-bent hex shank and saddle stem. A great quote from the Bhagavad Gita lonepiper - if it is from chapter 17 verse 3, section b, a more accurate reading from the Sanskrit is: shraddhaamayo 'yam purusho ("man is made of faith"); yo yachhraddhah sa eva sah ("whichever faith he has, thus he is"). Just an observation, and keep 'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.