PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVOldFart

Lifer
Sep 1, 2021
Eastern panhandle, WV
Did a set of walking reps, and smoked a bowl of year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated straight brush etched black Molina apple with a nickel band and a black tapered vulcanite stem.
View attachment 112073
Happy Birthday! I see you like Molina pipes too. I have several and all of them are great smokers. One of the best buys for the money.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Rattray’s Tower Bridge in my Savinelli St Nicholas.
Still coold here in sweden 19,4F outside when i sit on the balcony. Dreaming of warm summer nights smoking when the sun goes down! 3 in the afternoon and is almost dark.View attachment 112305
@Swede74 Do you like or hate the Swedish ice cream truck jingle???
I really hated the Hemglass jingle when they briefly operated in the UK in the 80s-90s; it didn't sound anything like the traditional British ice-cream van's.
I think they were ahead of their time as this was before supermarket home deliveries started. I get my frozen food and ice-cream delivered from Iceland - I think they should have taken over the depots and employees of Hemglass (from Sweden) and Eismann (from Germany) when they pulled out of the UK, to secure their jobs as well as expanding their own operations.

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
I've been hard at work today; collected 4 bags of rubbish during my Don Catchment Rivers Trust volunteer day.
Going to take my recycling to Newbold and add the Tesco Clubcard points to my account.
Earned some extra coins from found receipts and found a load of DVDs a charity shop had thrown out. Not spent any money ? for 2 weeks and earned more than I spent; I'm saving for a new gambeson but they all come from India...

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Status
Not open for further replies.