SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Jan 27, 2020
I mostly eat grilled chicken, beef, and lean pork. I do eat sushi. Some smoked salmon and tuna. I've been into bowls lately with rice or arugala SP?

Sounds healthy. I don't really miss poultry/red meat/pork since I stopped (not trying to convince anyone else not to eat these, just saying). I have some sort of gluten intolerance, miss frequently eating pasta more than anything, such is life...

Jan 27, 2020
It's been interesting to see the amount of gluten intolerance that folks endure. Do you have ciliac disease?

I don't think full fledge. I sort of thought most of it was some sort of hypochondria before (from media attention). It's just if I eat let's say pasta for dinner and had some sort of gluten for lunch, my gut feels a bit off the next morning, and my hands are a bit stiff. You know, as we get older some of us (hopefully) start to better listen to our bodies, but still when I want a piece of buttercream frosted layer cake at 11pm well it's not always easy to say no to the second slice.

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
It's been interesting to see the amount of gluten intolerance that folks endure. Do you have ciliac disease?
Most instances of this are adverse physical reactions to glyphosate aka Roundup, an herbicide sprayed on all non-organic wheat to increase crop yields. Gluten is just a convenient diversionary scapegoat (probably Monsanto's brainchild). I guarantee you this entire problem would just about disappear overnight if people stuck to organic grain only, and avoided all conventionally grown stuff.

Jan 27, 2020
Most instances of this are adverse physical reactions to glyphosate aka Roundup, an herbicide sprayed on all non-organic wheat to increase crop yields. Gluten is just a convenient diversionary scapegoat (probably Monsanto's brainchild). I guarantee you this entire problem would just about disappear overnight if people stuck to organic grain only, and avoided all conventionally grown stuff.

Interesting, I shall try organic. No more Barilla for moi!

Their is a middle eastern place near me, and their pita seems to do the worse job on my and my girlfriend's stomachs. Not sure what sort of cheap flour they use.

Reactions: Servant King

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Interesting, I shall try organic. No more Barilla for moi!

Their is a middle eastern place near me, and their pita seems to do the worse job on my and my girlfriend's stomachs. Not sure what sort of cheap flour they use.
You should definitely try it. This exact thing happened to my wife, and the pita, in fact, was the very worst. Once she went for only organic wheat, the problem literally went away in a day! I highly endorse it...what's there to lose? Dr. Stephanie Seneff talks about the glyphosate problem, and she's ruthlessly attacked for exposing it. You know what that means!

Beware, they slip wheat products into interesting places. Gotta read all the labels, and be diligent. Let me know how it turns out.

Reactions: puff_not_snuff
Jan 27, 2020
You should definitely try it. This exact thing happened to my wife, and the pita, in fact, was the very worst. Once she went for only organic wheat, the problem literally went away in a day! I highly endorse it...what's there to lose? Dr. Stephanie Seneff talks about the glyphosate problem, and she's ruthlessly attacked for exposing it. You know what that means!

Man, Monsanto... what else can be said about that awful company?

edit: will let you know!

• Love
Reactions: Servant King