PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
I picked up 10. I'll smoke one, give one to my friend. If it is terrible there is always Pipes Magazine 'Secret Satan' to do in December unless Woodsroad pairs me up with some guy from Kraplackistan I have never heard of before with minimal mail delivery services then he is getting a can of Clan.
Simon, you are quite the :ROFLMAO: gentleman -

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Reactions: hoosierpipeguy

eljimmy

Lifer
Jan 3, 2021
Los Angeles, California
Further down the rabbit hole, Jimmy!
Yes indeed!! I recently had to sell some tobacco . I smoke 1-2 bowls a day, what I have will last a long time. But I got a little burned out with Latakia, and I had way too much of it. So now I'm adjusting and buying blends like these. (I'll just keep telling myself this to justify future purchases. hahaha!)

• Haha
Reactions: ofafeather

deadidunn

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2020
Hineston, LA
Yes indeed!! I recently had to sell some tobacco . I smoke 1-2 bowls a day, what I have will last a long time. But I got a little burned out with Latakia, and I had way too much of it. So now I'm adjusting and buying blends like these. (I'll just keep telling myself this to justify future purchases. hahaha!)
I've been somewhat in the same boat lately, but figure I'll let them sit where they're at for now ;)