PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
30 tins of Davidoff: Flake Medallions......................
Damn man! This is the only VaPer available in Greece and stupidly expensive (22 euros for 50g), I've only had a couple of coins from a friend. Good, but not that special for me. Also a close similar is Dan Bulldog Roppel's Roundels, had a 100g tin but again didn't go crazy for it.

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Damn man! This is the only VaPer available in Greece and stupidly expensive (22 euros for 50g), I've only had a couple of coins from a friend. Good, but not that special for me. Also a close similar is Dan Bulldog Roppel's Roundels, had a 100g tin but again didn't go crazy for it.
Hello friend, Karam. I'm lucky to buy close to home. It's a fragance smoke of figs and baked bread. i love it. 14,40 euros. 50g..... It's a price to the limit of my economy. But I'm triying to get as much as possible , from this tobacco. Before these treasures disappear.............

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
It's a fragance smoke of figs and baked bread. i love it. 14,40 euros. 50g..... It's a price to the limit of my economy. But I'm triying to get as much as possible , from this tobacco. Before these treasures disappear.............
Yep, as you say, it is one of the bready ones, as is Roppel's Roundels. I just prefer them either grassy/citrusy (StBernard/633/DLNRs) or strong and woody with Kentucky :D A good smoke for sure, hope you enjoy them for many years!

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
Recently received the following;
1lb Cornell and Diehl Engine 99.
1lb Peter Stokebbeye Luxury Navy Flake.
1lb Sutliff Buttered Rum.
1lb Sutliff Evening Match.
That should keep me going till my next “ tobacco is never going to be cheaper” or “tobacco apocalypse is coming” voice in my head ?
Happy smokes
Ettrick puffer
@Ettrick puffer I enjoyed the Luxury Navy Flake in my clay pipes; not tried the others.
That Buttered rum sounds like something a redcoat might smoke in a clay pipe!

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
It's really a question of easy accessibility, in my area tobacco shop. Since the doors to tobacco consumption are being closed, with the new smoking regulations, what are we suffering in europe. Now buy what to is easy to access, And not what we'd really like to buy.

Gus

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Well, the postman left this to me today, a new adventure, exploring Gerd Jansen's personal mixes, it promises to be a good adventure, just over 2 LBS of tobaccos. I added an Old London Pubble Cut because I saw that it was running out in my cellar and the Dorworker to try it, after one friend named it in another thread and seeing the composition of it I could not resist

IMG_20210707_141927.jpg

JOHN72

Lifer
Sep 12, 2020
Spain - Europe
Well, the postman left this to me today, a new adventure, exploring Gerd Jansen's personal mixes, it promises to be a good adventure, just over 2 LBS of tobaccos. I added an Old London Pubble Cut because I saw that it was running out in my cellar and the Dorworker to try it, after one friend named it in another thread and seeing the composition of it I could not resist

View attachment 87441
7e9c4bfcf7d049867cb45e91f02e102c.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.