PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
My trio.

"Our Lady of Guadeloupe" - My daughter went to a Catholic college, and this was the symbol for her household (their version of a sorority)

Baltimore Ravens - best team in the NFL

White House - I won that in a local raffle for a political fundraiser for our Governor. He rec'd it from a visit to the White House by state Governors from then President Bush. Our_Lady_Zippo_Pix.jpgRavens_Lighter.JPGWhite_House_Zippo (1).JPG

timelord

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
A couple of pictures I originally posted in another thread...

IMG_1689.jpeg
Antique Brass, Black pipe emblem, Brass Armour (this is my edc).

and a new one which arrived this week. The BSH engravings refer to the "Brotherhood of the Submariner Homage" - a group of watch enthusiasts scattered in all corners of the globe (not quite sure how a globe has corners but...)

IMG_1837.jpegIMG_1838.jpeg
(these weren't engraved by Zippo.)

The two Peterson Dracula pipes are also new arrivals so I now have four pipes for Lakeland tobaccos.

I do have a few other ZIppos stashed away in Australia and Europe.

Sanzini

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2021
Bristow, VA
My trio.

"Our Lady of Guadeloupe" - My daughter went to a Catholic college, and this was the symbol for her household (their version of a sorority)

Baltimore Ravens - best team in the NFL

White House - I won that in a local raffle for a political fundraiser for our Governor. He rec'd it from a visit to the White House by state Governors from then President Bush. View attachment 87103View attachment 87104View attachment 87105
Go Ravens!