PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PipeIT

Lifer
Nov 14, 2020
Hawaii
I’ll try it again in a different pipe, maybe I’ll get something else from it, but as English blends go it’s not really my cuppa tea.

I always like to smoke something different, depending on mood, but typically I like sweeter English, that have more flavor profiles than just smoke and wood.

If you haven’t tried Sillem’s Black, this is really nice, and I do mean Sillem’s not Johnny Aylesbury Black.

The tin I have, has some really interesting flavors going on, different from any English/Balkan I’ve smoked.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty navel orange, and have a tad more than a third of a bowl left of year 2018 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Almost a third of the way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in my very reliable smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to work after I finish posting this smoke.
Peterson_Pre_Rep_Canadian.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.