PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

FurCoat

Lifer
Sep 21, 2020
North Carolina
Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in an undated slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic saddle stem. Going to try to do some walking in this cold weather. No snow yet.
I'm a little east of you. We are getting cold rain for now, expecting snow around 9 tonight. I don't see it being much of a problem here. Plenty of milk and bread at the store this morning.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Rum in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black ferrule and vulcanite stem in the military mount style. A cup of hot tea is my drink. Rain cut my walks short. No snow.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Time to clean a few pipes.
Conrad_apple-thumbnail copy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.