PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Well I am doing a 180. First 2 times tried it, thought who the hell would smoke this. My good card buddy Mimi loves this stuff. As a joke he bought me a small tin for Christmas. I have been revisiting it all week. It’s growing on me. I actually really like it. The tin note is still Rancid and horrible, but dang it’s delicious. So I do believe I’ll have to add this into my regular rotation. This one truly grew on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChuckMijo

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 26, 2020
I haven't tried Haddos since it came in the old style tin. I didn't care for it, especially the cut. It seemed too wide cut. I keep thinking it's time to re-visit it.

Mike S.
. Yes sir this was a weird one . I absolutely did not like it. After about the 3 bowl I started to really like it. Pembroke was the same way for me. I didn’t like it at all then it grows on you. The only thing I found with Haddos is it seems to burn fast. Not hot just fast.? Idk.

Reactions: BROBS

Mr.Pink

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2020
Chicago IL
I didn't care for the topping, seemed to overshadow the blend too much added. I got the plum perique, that was about it. Perique is sweet enough, I didn't care for the extra sweetness, but Pease is an expert. I love my Union Square so I don't like to badmouth him,lol. I understand where he is coming from, most pipe smokers are hobbyists and want to smoke candy and not tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.