PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

musicman

Lifer
Nov 12, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Welcome to the forums from a fellow Tucsonan! A quick google search indicates you are a professor at the U of A. I just finished a Doctorate from your fine institution.

There's a few of us on here from town. Once this Covid thing is a little more under control I'd say a gathering is in order.

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020
Welcome to the forums from a fellow Tucsonan! A quick google search indicates you are a professor at the U of A. I just finished a Doctorate from your fine institution.

There's a few of us on here from town. Once this Covid thing is a little more under control I'd say a gathering is in order.
Congrats on finishing up. I would like to find a quiet place to smoke once the world gets better. I've only been here for a couple of years. Everything still seems new to me.

jrharrigan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2020

is there anyplace in tucson to get reasonably priced tobacco? i have all but given up on well-priced cigars, but pipe tobacco is at least occasionally a different story.

Reactions: musicman
Status
Not open for further replies.