PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightxmyfire

Can't Leave
Jun 17, 2019
DMV Area
Wow! Some of you are impressively fast on the shipping! Just finished my investigating and bought some tins from the local B&M gonna ship Monday!

I did come home to a mystery box from Laudisi. I didn’t order anything from SP, so either some how Laudisi enterprises inc is my Santa or one of you has covered your tracks very well, or maybe they just love me after all the tobacco I’ve bought... This is all the box contained....D24AA98A-3948-4640-A38A-4829106C6427.jpeg

To open or not to open.... idk if I can wait until Christmas...

coyja

Can't Leave
Feb 10, 2018
Spinning ball of dirt
The package has left the building, things are now in the hands of the USPS, God help us all.
8ZPniNz.png

May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Dear Santa,

I got my package from you today. It's beautifully wrapped. Having used a geiger counter to determine that there's no trace radiation, and my stethoscope revealing no ticking sounds, I look forward to opening it on Christmas day.

Thank you!

J
? Relax Sable. No one here wants to bump you off. We’d have to go looking for another Barling SME. ?

Sloopjohnbee

Lifer
May 12, 2019
Atlantic Coast USA
Tracking said it was delivered 10/4 at 5:36pm. I hope they like it. Came from smokingpipes.com.
after what happened to me this past week I'd be worried even if the sender gets a Delivered status :LOL:

Reactions: Country Bladesmith
Status
Not open for further replies.