PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
St. Bruno Flake in a Pete 301 System Standard. Haven’t quite figured this blend out yet. This is my second bowl and the topping seems almost non-existent compared to yesterday. Delicious nonetheless. Martini, as usual lately.
View attachment 40458
Topping seems very light to me as well on it. And a bit strong for me with the burleys in it. It’s one I’d smoke if it wasn’t too strong for me.

ofafeather

Lifer
Apr 26, 2020
Where NY, CT & MA meet
Topping seems very light to me as well on it. And a bit strong for me with the burleys in it. It’s one I’d smoke if it wasn’t too strong for me.
I don’t find it strong. Very medium - if that is a thing, lol. I think the bowl I smoked yesterday might have previously had Ennerdale in it so that gave it a flavor boost. Now I get mostly good, sweet VA with a hint of topping.

kwg116

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 21, 2017
After an afternoon of yard work I wanted to sit down and read the Estervals shipping thread since I placed a rather large order a week before the thread was posted. So I lit up a bowl of HU Louisiana Broken and read the thread. The thread was depressing, but I really enjoyed this bowl. There’s a guy on tobacco reviews that mentions in all of his HU reviews to get them in Mason jars. I have to agree. Since transferring this tin to a Mason jar every bowl is better than the last. Same with Directors Cut. And this is after scorching my tongue and roof on my mouth last week. I couldn’t smoke a pipe for a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.