PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pining over this pipe for quite a while now and finally pulled the trigger last night. I just LOVE this woman's work and I have a feeling this won't be my last unless I go bankrupt! There is such precision, grace and superb craftsmanship in her pipes. puffy

I bet this little lady is going to give me decades of amazing Virginia blend smokes.
Scottie.jpg

I'd be afraid of having something like that: the stem looks like it wouldn't take much to snap.

Scottie reinforces her Pencil shanks with stainless steel tubing which makes them pretty sturdy according to all reports.
She reinforces them with a metal tube. ?

beauty pipe, man. How long is it?

8.75 inches... Yes, that's what she said..... puffy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Glad to be reminded of the metal tube reinforcing the shank. Now I can exhale. It's a beauty alright.

Reactions: sandollars

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Very nice. Scottie did my first pipe commission and since then she’s been on my short list of contemporary pipe makers that I patronize.
When doing a commission she listens well and strives to understand precisely what it is you see in your minds eye.
I’ve had four of her pipes in my collection and each one is perfect mechanically.

Status
Not open for further replies.