PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2020
Louisiana
Rescued an injured bunny with a wound.. dropped it off at the wildlife rescue. He should be ok!! Smoked D&R Rimboche AP from a MM Country Gentleman with vulcanite forever stem. Also dropped off that stroller to my wife’s sister but no one cares about that. ?
View attachment 33658
My wife and I raised three cottontail babies once. Their mothers often leave them and come back later, but these were left right next to a fire ant mound, and had ants on them, so we intervened. Fed them kitten formula until they were big enough for food, and once they were big enough to fend for themselves we let them go.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
My wife and I raised three cottontail babies once. Their mothers often leave them and come back later, but these were left right next to a fire ant mound, and had ants on them, so we intervened. Fed them kitten formula until they were big enough for food, and once they were big enough to fend for themselves we let them go.
This one would have been fine if the wound didn't have a big flap of flesh hanging off.. so it needed to be trimmed by a vet and let heal before the rabbit can be released.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Rescued an injured bunny with a wound.. dropped it off at the wildlife rescue. He should be ok!! Smoked D&R Rimboche AP from a MM Country Gentleman with vulcanite forever stem. Also dropped off that stroller to my wife’s sister but no one cares about that. ?
View attachment 33658
How dare you expose that poor injured rabbit to your second and third hand smoke! Now even if he recovers from his horrific wound he will almost surely get lung cancer. Bunny killer.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
well I bathe in isopropyl so......
Isopropyl? You're nuts, man! I bathe exclusively in a mixture of pure almond milk and rattlesnake oil. It's the only thing that can truly purify both one's physical body, as well as metaphysical consciousness. And don't forget to gargle with triple distilled glacier water and do a quick garlic clove scrub afterwards.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Isopropyl? You're nuts, man! I bathe exclusively in a mixture of pure almond milk and rattlesnake oil. It's the only thing that can truly purify both one's physical body, as well as metaphysical consciousness. And don't forget to gargle with triple distilled glacier water and do a quick garlic clove scrub afterwards.
YOU MUST BATHE WITH OILS TO REMOVE THE OILS

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
HU Director's cut in my homemade poker - this blend is growing on me, the tastebuds need to be calibrated for it though. It won't work for me following a binge of stronger stuff like the Lakelands I've been smoking recently, but the more I smoke it the more I find in it, and like it.

Tomorrow's first pipe is already set up with Black XX twist, I decided to dedicate a silly little Pipex VP (old Greek pipe company, equivalent to Dr Grabow) to the black stuff as I don't like the shape although it smokes fine, and Black XX ghosts clothes, rooms and people so it's better on its own.

Last edited:

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
“Hey, what’s that stank?”

Status
Not open for further replies.