PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

marlinspike

Can't Leave
Feb 19, 2020
The PNW
Gawd, I'm so ready for the world to come back to some semblance of normalcy. I see all these pictures of you fine folks puffing away, and I'm durned if I can get away for a single bowl. Furloughed from work at the moment, all kids and wife home and doing online school and work, and they moan and groan when I try to slip away to puff. They dislike my smoking anyway, and when they're all at home, I hear no end of it. These jokers need something else to do with themselves! :mad:

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Good stuff. Apart from the spurs scarf.(I'm forever blowing bubbles);)

That's Spurs, you numpty!! :)

And to which sad side are you endeared?

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

Reactions: BROBS
Jun 23, 2019
Every day for months it's tough to be a Spurs fan. Did I miss something big announced today? Or just 1 April?

Hey! Don't let the other guy get you down (even though that was what I was trying to do originally), not the best season but that Champions League run last year had some truly magical moments!

I just meant Levy's actions today pretty much puts the nail in the coffin on Kane's departure. Aaand you still have Jose Mourinho...

- - -

Didn't end up going out today, lock down and all... But I found an old selfie and I put together a small tribute to Fishbanjo with the pipe -

XkPVkUpl.jpg

KV8jn2Jl.jpg

LPT: for me, the Zippo pipe insert is worth its weight in gold.

Scarlet claw

Can't Leave
Mar 9, 2020
That's Spurs, you numpty!! :)

And to which sad side are you endeared?

You can put your location in your Profile, which will save questions in the future as to where you live should you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos of surroundings, and so forth. Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details, which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.
I'm forever blowing bubbles

Reactions: BROBS