PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
How much does the Gaslight change after the tin has been opened and it has some air? Just got my first tin, and straight out I wasn't in love with it, but I know straight out of the tin is rarely a tobacco's best smoke.

I gotta be honest, I don’t know because I haven’t really paid any attention to it. I had a few bowls of it and decided it wasn’t great but on thing I appreciate about C&D tins is they seal really well. That’s been outside for weeks and the leaf is still good.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Gawith Hoggarth & Co.: Happy (Brown) Bogie in a Meer...
0KBlygTl.jpg

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, meat loaf and asparagus dinner with straw berries for dessert. About a third of the way through this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Verge Engine in a 2002 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter with a small horn ferrule accent and black acrylic saddle stem. A cup of Community Coffee is brewing. Watching Blue Planet II.

Status
Not open for further replies.