PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) and Shortened Title - Bob

Happy to be here and looking forward to talking with you all . Thanks for having me here!

I have a small collection of pipes that I smoke and just love so many different tobaccos. I like GL Pease blends, C&D blends,and Mac barren blends. If I can get the SG tobaccos and the Gawith/Hoggarth tobaccos I would be in love ! Ive only had a few of them but would love to get so many that are always "OUT OF Stock " :( Lately I've been smoking some GL Pease "gaslight" which I really like alot. I like the latakia in some blends. For years I smoked Sir Walter Raleigh & Carter Hall etc , but now I'm really appreciating a whole new world of tobacco that I've never had !

Last edited by a moderator:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
You're right, this is the golden age of pipe tobacco blending, with online retail and vast variety. It looks like the golden age won't last, but make hay while the sun shines. Welcome aboard.

tomnernas2ndson

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2011
Nebraska
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9) and Shortened Title - Bob

Happy to be here and looking forward to talking with you all . Thanks for having me here!

I have a small collection of pipes that I smoke and just love so many different tobaccos. I like GL Pease blends, C&D blends,and Mac barren blends. If I can get the SG tobaccos and the Gawith/Hoggarth tobaccos I would be in love ! Ive only had a few of them but would love to get so many that are always "OUT OF Stock " :( Lately I've been smoking some GL Pease "gaslight" which I really like alot. I like the latakia in some blends. For years I smoked Sir Walter Raleigh & Carter Hall etc , but now I'm really appreciating a whole new world of tobacco that I've never had !
Welcome from Nebraska.

smknron

Can't Leave
Sep 9, 2019
West Central Florida
You're right, this is the golden age of pipe tobacco blending, with online retail and vast variety. It looks like the golden age won't last, but make hay while the sun shines. Welcome aboard.
Yes ! its nice to have more of a selection than just the drugstore down the road. I remember when I started discovering what was actually available , I could'nt even decide because there was just so many

Reactions: tomnernas2ndson
Status
Not open for further replies.