PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If someone would like to translate this insider post, I'd be somewhat interested. I suspect most members don't know what any of this means. Sorry to be so unhip.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
I think he is saying that over the last 14 months he has listened an average of just under 28 hours a month. My own family doesn't listen to me that much. I don't think I could listen to me that much:col:

Thanks for making it all the way through them!

Great! I enjoyed binge-ing it when I first found PM. I still will binge every few months to stay caught up. It’s a great wealth of information and very entertaining. We are lucky as a pipe community to have this as a resource.
And, if you are ever lucky enough to get to meet Brian in person at a pipe show, he is a fantastic individual.

indoeuro

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 30, 2019
Central Texas
I think he is saying that over the last 14 months he has listened an average of just under 28 hours a month. My own family doesn't listen to me that much. I don't think I could listen to me that much:col:

Thanks for making it all the way through them!
Brian, this podcast helped keep me entertained and connected during the last year in Afghanistan. It even helped me to create four new, under-30 pipe smokers, all dedicated to the hobby. You were such a presence in our office that, three months in, my briefs began to include the phrase, "... and I'm the world's leading expert in my own opinion." And it stayed that way for the duration. So thank you, thank Kevin, and thank all of you guys and gals for informing the content that helped give structure to a VERY long year.

charf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 10, 2018
New Zealand
I burned out at episode 178. I found I kept wanting to know more about issues of the day in real time rather than what was happening 2 years ago!

When you get up to the weekly episodes you get withdrawal because they are not there on demand anymore :mad:

Reactions: jpmcwjr

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
I listen to the show every night, I used to watch BOB ROSs to help me PASSOUT have "happy little trees" dream's but now they have changed...and for some reason, I just want to go on a cruise, weird?!

Thanks for all the tips and information..learned a bunch on there!

Status
Not open for further replies.