PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now smoking Smoker’s Pride Mellow Taste in an undated slight bent rusticated brown with a darker fumed top unbranded Micoli billiard with a white accented perpex ferrule, off center square shank and black vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

BROBS

Lifer
Nov 13, 2019
IA
Condensing yesterday and today so far...
Mac Baren Vanilla Flake in a Cob while taking out the dog. Crappy wet and cold.
Then Peterson Deluxe Navy Rolls in the Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker.
This AM some more Mac Baren Vanilla Flake in the Peterson 314 system on the way to work.
then a crappy day at work.. unwinding with some Kramer’s Extra Smooth in the same Pipe. This stuff tastes just like fresh fall leaves on the ground smell. ?

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Relaxing after a wonderful salad, lemon salmon and asparagus dinner with chocolate ice cream for dessert. Now smoking Ken Byron Ventures King’s Ransom: Rich Dark English in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a military mount and a black acrylic tapered stem.

AngryHatter

Lurker
Dec 2, 2019
Church Hill,TN
Just got home from a fabulous birthday dinner with m'lady, mother-in-law and a long time friend. As great a time as I had, I was also happy to get home and have a smoke, which is year 2016 Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Suzy and Molly were happy to see us return as well on this cold and rainy night.
I'm New here and just trying to be social.Happy Birthday!! I'm smoking my Dagner P3 Devil Anse with some Wessex burly slice

Status
Not open for further replies.