PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
Welcome from your same area. I, too, am one of the 26 million poor souls who live in this over regulated, earthquake prone, overcrowded, well, you get my drift..

Happy to see others. If you happen to find a good B&M, please speak up!

What area do you live in? I'm next to Magic Mountain off the 5 in Stevenson Ranch. Maybe we can smoke em peace pipe.

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
I'm on the coast near where the 55 and 1 intersect for 3 more years then I am going to liquidate and retire! NOT in California :)
My son lives in Newport. I'm okay for now. I get mad and say I'm going to leave, but I've lived in and around the Los Angeles area all my life. I was born in Santa Monica. I don't like a lot of what goes on, but I've learned to dance around it and keep some sanity.

Reactions: kurtbob and jpmcwjr

augiebd

Lifer
Jul 6, 2019
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Western Canada! I am an outdoor smoker but won’t be out in the snow and freezing temperatures tonight. In all fairness, it’s not much snow or much below freezing yet, so it’s still very bearable.

McBragg

Lurker
Oct 29, 2019
Los Angeles
Welcome from Western Canada! I am an outdoor smoker but won’t be out in the snow and freezing temperatures tonight. In all fairness, it’s not much snow or much below freezing yet, so it’s still very bearable.

I love to smoke outside but It doesn't take much of a drop in temp for me to take refuge in my garage, which is my home away from home anyway. Stay warm!

Status
Not open for further replies.